Monday, February 25, 2008

What is timeless about May Wah Healthy Vegetarian Food?

What do I want my customers, staff, distributors, and partners to understand about the company's identity? 

I've been catching up on my readings regarding brand identity. What does May Wah Vegetarian Food brand stand for? I've been thinking about this question for the last few days. It's definitely taken a lot of my sleeping time away. There's so many topics flowing all over the place that I can't seem to grasp all of them and turn them into one idea. 
  • Established as the first vegetarian retailer in New York in 1995 
  • First to introduce Asian vegetarian/vegan options into the restaurants
  • Familiarized the local health food markets with the upcoming trend of a healthier alternative
  • Specialized in creating meat alternatives
  • Largest vegetarian distributor in New York 
So what is timeless about it and what is not? 

During my last reading, the author pointed out one point regarding how Asian companies tend to get distracted by short term goals and practices. Although the short term goals will move faster, that is the bottom line attraction for the company. I really hate to admit it but I feel like I fall right into that circle. I always tend to start projects and ending them right away without investigating the results and providing solutions. It's always been a big problem I had. 

Let's end by using one rubber band to sum everything up...

"May Wah Vegetarian Food"
  • Welcoming newcomers towards the new trend of Asian vegetarian lifestyle and diet
  • Educate ongoing consumers that are health and animal conscientious by providing the best products and services in terms of quality, taste, and price
  • Emphasizing the cultures of the Asian vegetarian communities
Wan. 

No comments: